Register for Summer Youth Events
Vacation Bible School (VBS)
- Open to kids age 4 (6/1/20 & potty trained) to grade 5
- Come to one or both weeks of VBS!
- Knights of North Castle
Monday – Friday, June 15-19
9:30 a.m. – Noon, Easter on the Hill
Cost: $35 per child (by May 31), $45 per child (after May 31)
Monday – Friday, July 20-24
9:30 a.m. – Noon, Easter by the Lake
Cost: $35 per child (by July 6), $45 per child (after July 6)
- Help make VBS happen! If an adult volunteers the full week of VBS, your entire family can come to that week for only $1.
- Youth who are entering 6th grade and up (Fall 2020) are invited to help with VBS as crew leaders and helpers! Click here to sign up.
Mini Pre-K Camp
- Open to kids age 3-5 (born before 9/1/16 & potty trained)
- Wednesday & Thursday, May 27 & 28
- 9:30-11:30 a.m., Easter on the Hill
- Cost: $12 per child
- Join the summer interns for a fun time playing games, creating some cool crafts, doing science experiments, eating snacks, and learning Bible stories
Wapo One Day
- Open to kids in grades 2-5 (Fall 2020)
- Wednesday, August 19
- Van departs Easter on the Hill at 7:30 a.m. & returns 4:30 p.m.
- Cost: $15 (transportation fee) + $40 (You will receive an email to register for Easter’s Wapo One Day camp after completing the transportation registration)
- Wapo One Day offers camp in a one-day action-packed experience
- It’s great for busy families and kids who may not be ready for an overnight experience
- Camp Wapo counselors lead kids through a fun schedule that includes crafts, devotions, music, water activities, treats from the canteen, lunch, and a ton of games
- Registration based on Fall 2020 grade levels.
- Scholarships may be available. Contact Pastor Steve at firstname.lastname@example.org or 651-452-3680.
- If minimum attendance number for an event is not met by deadline, the event may be canceled; Waiting lists are kept once maximums are reached.
- Payments due in full by registration deadlines.
- Need to cancel? Call the church office at 651-452-3680.
Summer Family Fun Nights
- Wednesdays, June 17 – August 5 (skip July 1)
- 6:30 p.m., Easter by the Lake
- We’ll start the night with a few songs, Bible story and treats. Yummy treats like ice cream, popsicles and popcorn. Then it’s time for exciting activities.
- Here are the themes:
June 17 – Dunk the Pastors (and Gaga Ball)
June 24 – Rockets
July 8 – Tanzania Family Service Project
July 15 – Photo Scavenger Hunt
July 22 – Up and Down Inflatables
July 29 – Art, Science and Imagination
August 5- Move IT! Outdoor Family Yoga and other fun moves
- Bring your neighbors, families of all ages are welcome!