These are a great way to meet new friends or bring friends with you to any of the events. Everyone is welcome!
Vacation Bible School
Age 3 — grade 5 (Fall 2014-15)
Cost: $28 per student, $18 per age 3 student Max: $78 per family
Questions? Email Rachelle Gill at firstname.lastname@example.org
Monday – Friday, July 21-25 9:30 a.m.-noon
(Extended Day option available)
Age 3 Session 3: Tuesday – Thursday, July 22-July 24, 9:30 a.m.-noon (no Extended Day option for age 3) – maximum 20 kids
Parents – help with VBS all week and get one free VBS registration! Contact Rachelle if you have questions
Thursdays, July 10, 17, 24 and 31, 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
All Confirmation kids are invited to participate in Serving Thursdays this Summer! We will get together to serve our Twin Cities community and to have fun with new friends. (It’s also a great way to earn Service and Growth Hours for confirmation!)
We will meet at Easter on the Hill at 8:30 a.m. and will return by 4:30 p.m. We are able to take 14 kids each week, maximum. The cost and schedule is below:
- July 10: SERVE at Lutheran Social Service (LSS) in Minneapolis; PLAY at Water Park of America (cost, $35)
- July 17: SERVE at LSS in Minneapolis; PLAY at Schulze Beach (cost, $15)
- July 24: SERVE at Easter’s VBS; PLAY at Grand Slam (cost, $30)
- July 31: SERVE at Easter’s LSS; PLAY field games at Eagan Park Field (cost, $15)
If you’d rather not pay online, please print this form and return it to the church office with your check.
Camp Wapo Information
There are still spots available! Sign up soon before they’re all gone.
- To register for TIM Team weekend, contact Hans at email@example.com or 651-452-3680.
- To register for A Day @ Camp Wapo, use the Easter registration form
Family Camp Weekend
Friday, August 8 – Sunday, August 10
Please print this 2014 Family Camp Registration Form, fill it out based upon your family’s needs, and return it with payment to the church office.
The price for Family Camp is based upon your family size, whether you stay in a cabin or tent/trailer, the time you’ll spend at camp and the number of meals you’ll have.
See the fun that was had a the June 2013 Vacation Bible School session!