“I came that you might have life and have it more abundantly” -John 10:10
Legacy Partners are people who partner with Easter Lutheran Church by giving a gift to the Foundation or including Easter in their estate plan.
Each gift to the Foundation, regardless of the amount, will continue to provide for the work of our congregation throughout our lifetimes and for future generations.
Brenda Moore, Regional Gift Planner with the ELCA, tells a true story of how one man blessed many more through thoughtful planning. Watch Create A Legacy.
A gift to the Foundation is a gift that keeps on giving and giving and giving. Support can be made a number of ways:
* Give a gift (any amount) to the Easter Foundation
* Leave a gift in your will for Easter Church
* Give a gift of real estate to Easter Church
* Name Easter Church as a beneficiary of your IRA or 401K
* Purchase a new life insurance policy naming Easter Church as the beneficiary
* Name Easter Church as a beneficiary on an existing life insurance policy
* Establish a trust or annuity that can benefit you during your lifetime, and thereafter, Easter Church
Contact Barbara Moon at 651-452-3680 if you would to discuss a gift as a Legacy Partner.
Always consult with your financial advisor before making any gift.
Having a will is an important way to insure your assets are shared as you desire when you die. But you may want to consider additional planning for other parts of your estate. Watch Where There’s A Will, There’s A Way to hear more about estate planning from Brenda Moore, Regional Gift Planner with the ELCA.